We are happy to announce that a new plugin has been added to our portfolio! This time we have developed a WooCommerce wishlist free plugin - introducing Flexible Wishlist. In this post you will read all about what distinguishes this WooCommerce wishlist plugin from others and I will tell you about its features.
Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce free plugin
First things first - here are some useful links to have at hand:
Allow customers to save their favorite products for later.
Gain their loyalty and boost your sales!
Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce
Allow customers to save their favorite products for later. Gain their loyalty and boost your sales!Download for free or Go to WordPress.org
You can find the plugin's Documentation here.
Yes - I agree. There are plenty of WooCommerce wishlists out there. However, our WooCommerce wishlist plugin gives you something extra - flexibility. It is 100% customizable. We have developed a WooCommerce wishlist plugin, which would meet all needs and expectations. It is you who creates the wishlist from scratch.
Nevertheless, if it’s not your thing, we've got it all covered - you can choose an already configured wishlist. Once you download and activate it, it is ready to be used straight away.
Have a look at some outstanding features we have introduced in the Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce plugin:
- You can create as many lists as you like and add unlimited number of products to them
- Move and copy products from one list to another:
- Make your "Add to wishlist" icon unique. Choose one from the list:
- Add a product to the list from the shop page using a popup window:
- Include a price range for added products
- Edit all the visible text inputs:
- Enable/disable wishlist social sharing button
- Lists can be created by any user but saved only by the registered ones
- Decide in which WordPress menu you will display your wishlist item
- Give the list a new name or rename it
- Delete items from the list
- Provide users with the option of adding product ideas for later:
- Allow users to manage the item quantity in the wishlist:
- Display the “Add to Cart” button in the wishlist. Enhance your customers to buy their favorite items:
All these features can be found in our free WooCommerce wishlist plugin. Not bad, right? Apart from all that the Flexible Wishlist plugin doesn’t slow your shop down - it does not add any extra code.
Bonus: Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce Addon
This is a real game changer for all Flexible Wishlist's users.
From now on you can analyze your customers' wishlists and what's even better, create personal discounts. Investigate your customers' needs and sell quickly and easily taking decisions on the basis of most frequently added products and your stock.
Flexible Wishlist Addon - Analytics & Emails
✔️ Identify most popular products ✔️ Track wishlists' content ✔️ Create and send promotional e-mailsAdd to cart or View Details
Why Flexible Wishlist Extension: Analytics & Emails?
✅ Promotional emails can be created and sent
✅ Check your customers' wishlists regularly
✅ Discover the most popular items added to wishlists to improve sales. Keep your stock in mind when taking actions