Wishlist is - from the point of view of the store customer - a simple plugin that performs a function similar to a shopping cart. It ensures that the products go to a safe place while the customer postpones his purchasing decisions. Our Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce plugin is also lightweight and so simple.
Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce FREE | Quick introduction to the plugin
The time has come for the first paid add-on to this free plugin. The add-on changes a lot but the store manager will notice the most changes. The customer will also benefit from it because one of the main functions is sending e-mails with promotional coupons. Nothing helps a customer make a purchase decision more than a surprise in the form of a discount.
Flexible Wishlist Addon - Analytics & Emails extends the free version of Flexible Wishlist with three more tabs.
- Most popular - these are three tables that are a mine of knowledge about products (and their categories and tags) that customers add to their lists
- All wishlists - here the admin will find information about all the lists created in the store
- Promotions - this element allows the manager to send e-mails with coupons to a specific target group (based on the data from the Most popular tab)
The most popular products
In the free version of the plugin there is no preview of lists and what is on them. For this reason the store manager has limited knowledge of what the customers like. If a customer purchases a product then the sales reports record it. But just adding to the list will no longer cause a similar action in the store. That will change with the installation of the add-on.
The first table contains complete information about all products that are added to the lists.
- The Product name column contains a thumbnail as well as the name of the product and its stock status. This is important information in combination with the data from the following columns because it makes it easier to plan the promotion. Sending a promotion does not make much sense if the stock is too low.
- The Wishlists column shows the number of wishlists the product is on. Sometimes one user has several lists so in most cases this number will be higher than the one in the Users column.
- The Users column shows the number of users who saved the product to their list. This number shows how big the target group for the promotion can be.
- The Quantity in wishlists column in the wishlist summarizes the number of times the product has been added to the lists. Sometimes one list includes several items of a given product so it is important information e.g. if products are purchased in bulk.
The other two tables contain the same set of information but the point of reference is categories and tags. The store manager has a much wider point of view thanks to this.
To sum it up
All these tables are - at the end - used to build the target group when creating the promotion. A promotion is a mass mailing with a discount code to a target group that has e.g. a product on the lists marked with a specific tag.
The plugin makes it possible to view information and that is one aspect of it. It also uses this information when creating a personalized mailing offer. As a result - products move from wishlists to cart faster. This is the most important feature of our Flexible Wishlist Addon - Analytics & Emails.
Flexible Wishlist Addon - Analytics & Emails
✔️ Identify most popular products ✔️ Track wishlists' content ✔️ Create and send promotional e-mailsAdd to cart or View Details