Flexible Product Add-Ons Free WooCommerce plugin is WPML compatible. It is possible to translate the strings and make the site multilingual.
1. Install and activate Flexible Product Fields.
2. Go to the plugin settings (Products > Products Fields).
3. Add a new Fields Groups by button Add New at the top.
3.1. Add the title.
3.2. Assign this group to: Product.
3.3. Select product(s) - also the translated products to them.
4. Add Field.
- Text - add text to Label and Placeholder fields.
- Textarea - add text to Label and Placeholder fields.
- Select - add text to Label, Value and Label to Options section.
- Radio - add text to Label, Value and Label to Options section.
- Checkbox - add text to Label, but text in Value is not translated.
- Heading and Date are in the PRO version of our plugin, but you are able to add the text to Label and translate them as well.
5. Update the changes.
6. Go to WPML > String Translation.
7. Choose the strings from the plugin flexible-product-fields.
8. You will see all strings from the plugin like: Labels, Values and Placeholders.
Be sure there are showing every string. Sometimes helps to remove the translated product from the plugin's settings and adding it once again.
9. Translate them.
10. Go to your product and check the translated strings. You should see something like that.
11. You can also translate the strings of the plugin's setting when you download them fully in the String Translation page.