Since the very beginning at WP Desk we strive to provide the best solutions that are user-friendly and with features that you actually need. In order to create even better solutions and to eliminate the smallest mistakes we need your help. By allowing to collect usage information of our plugins you can help us in development. Below you will find information how and what data we collect.
We do not collect any sensitive data. We do not collect or save any personal customers, financial or sensitive business data of both the store and its customers.
How we collect the data
Usage data is automatically sent on our servers when you give us permission during plugin activation and then once a week. The data is completely anonymous.
What data we collect
- Global Store Data
- global data collected by WooCommerce (details)
- shipping country from orders
- number of shipping classes
- number of product variations
- Flexible Shipping
- number of created shipping methods
- number of rules created in the shipping methods and their options (eg. Based on)
- shipping methods settings (eg. Maximum cost, Free shipping)
- Active Payments
- plugin settings (eg. Disable Payment Methods, Fees)
- Flexible Checkout Fields
- used fields types
- used custom sections
- plugin settings (eg. Conditional Logic)
- Flexible Product Fields
- number of created fields groups
- used fields types
- use of the fields for product or category
- used product page sections
- used prices options
- Flexible Invoices
- number of invoices by currency
- plugin settings (eg. Automatic sending)
- Flexible Pricing
- used promotion by type
- used options of Order Totals Pricing and Advanced Category Pricing
How to opt-out?
If you want to cancel the permission for tracking plugins usage you can do it at any time.
If you use free plugins, go to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin. In the list find one of our plugins and click Opt-out.
For our PRO plugins in your WP dashboard go to WP Desk → Settings → Allow WP Desk to track plugin usage.
We only use the admin email for data identification. We do not use it for marketing purposes and we do not process it in any other way.